Digital Millennium Copyright Act /Copyright Complaints
We at ALLMYNE.COM 21:21, INC. (hereinafter “Company”) respect the intellectual property rights of others. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC s. 512) (“DMCA”), we have set out the following policy:
If we at ALLMYNE.COM 21:21, INC. have a good faith belief that any content including User Content appearing in the App or Hosted Services, or on our Website violates any copyrights or has been illegally copyrighted, we reserve the right to remove, block or otherwise take down the content. We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement in the App, Hosted Services or on the Site if submitted to Company’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Company will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Company or by a third party who has uploaded materials in the App, Hosted Services, or to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located in the App or on the Site, including the URL;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Company may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material or content. In the event Company removes the allegedly infringing material, Company will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such material that Company removed or disabled access to the material. Company may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Please send your request to us via email or physical mail at the following address:
ALLMYNE.COM 21:21, INC.
888 C 8th Ave, NY NY 10019
If any content including User Content is removed due to the receipt of a DMCA notice, you may send Company what is known as a Counter Notice if you believe that your content was wrongly removed. Your Counter Notice may be provided to our Copyright Agent identified directly above, and must contain:
- A statement that you have read and understand Company’s guide to filing a DMCA Counter Notice (this is not legally required, but we do want you to understand these guidelines);
- Identify what was removed and the location where the material appeared before it was removed.
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- Your name, address, and telephone number,
- The following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located (if in the United States, otherwise the Federal District Courts of New York, where Company is located), and I will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.”
- A physical or electronic signature.
Please note that if you send the notice via physical mail it will take substantially longer for us to respond than if you email us at our electronic email address provided above.
The DMCA only covers copyrights. For claims of trademark infringement, Company requests that any notices sent to Company’s designated agent contain the following:
- Information describing your trademark or service mark;
- The registration number, if applicable;
- The basis for your trademark claim;
- The jurisdiction in which you claim trademark rights; and
- The class of goods or services and accompanying description for which you assert trademark rights.
Please note that any notices received will be sent to the party who posted the content you report as infringing.